-A +A
  Total Views: 6715

How can I view the information about me belonging to the years before 2000?

Log on to the Academic-CV pages and fill in the boxes with the user code, password and personnel id number information and then click submit. You will see a table comprised of the names of the "Academic-CV" programs. Click the first link, which is Academic Personel CV Information. An index page will be displayed. Fill in the required spaces and then click ‘submit’. A page will display the subject titles. Enter the year you want in the box named "Activity Year" on the top of the page (e.g. 1999) and click the "List" button at the bottom of the page.