-A +A
  Total Views: 5121

How can the information be changed after clicking the ‘Freeze’ button?


A letter (together with an e-mail address) indicating the incorrect information should be forwarded to the application address. The letter will be evaluated and it will be decided if the mistake has been done by the candidate's own negligence or carelessness. The candidate will be informed by e-mail. If there is a negligence of candidate, the request can only be reprocessed after a new application fee has been paid.