-A +A
  Total Views: 6522

I am the head of the department, how will I render the "Completed" status belonging to the year 2000 to the "Not Completed" status?

Log on to the Academic-CV pages and fill in the boxes with the user code, password and personnel id number information and then click submit. You will see a table comprised of the names of the "Academic-CV" programs. Click the first link, which is Academic Personel CV Information. An index page will be displayed. Fill in the required spaces and then click ‘submit’.
A page, which includes "My CV","Approve" and "Exit" buttons will be displayed. Click the ‘Approve button. The next page will display the names of the instructors. Please click the button next to the name of the instructor you will perform an operation on. A page will display the subject titles. You can change the status to "Not Completed" by clicking the 'Remove Completed' button at the bottom of the page.