-A +A
  Total Views: 5432

I found my smart card after I have lost it. what should I do?


If you have cancelled your ID Card from cardinfo.metu.edu.tr Internet address with your METU credentials or you have sent an e-mail addressing your lost report to hotlinemetu.edu.tr, it would be cancelled. In that case, you may not be able to use your card at the electronic doors or the İşBank payment points (cafeteria, fitness center, social building, pool, library, student affairs Office). In order to use these units you should renew your card for a certain fee. To renew your ID card, you can apply to Student Affairs Office if you are a student and to Directorate of Personnel Affairs if you are a METU staff. You can get information about the documents required to apply for a new ID card from related offices.