-A +A
  Total Views: 5665

Should I enter the "Education" and "Employment Record" information as well?

You do not have to fill in the information about "Education" and "Employment Record", unless there is modification in the year 2000 with regard to the previous years. What is essential in the "Academic Personnel CV Information" program is your declaration about the alterations and modifications that took place about you.