-A +A
  Total Views: 10778

How can I correct my information that cannot be changed if it is incorrect/missing (for METU students/graduates)?

If identity information appears to be incorrect, proceed with the existing information and complete the application. However a letter should be submitted to the Registrar’s Office with a photocopy of identity card / passport, requesting the correction of the related (surname, first name and sex and citizenship) information.