Total Views: 770
Which devices are known NOT to support meturoam?
A device must support WPA2 Enterprise with PEAP/MSCHAPv2 in order to be able to connect to METU wireless network, meturoam. The following devices that are known to NOT work on the meturoam wireless network.
- Kindle Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi + 3G
- Xbox 360 S or Xbox wireless networking adapter
- Sony Playstation 3 and Sony PSP
- Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DSi and Nintendo 3DS (known to not work on any network)
- Apple TV 1st and 2nd Generation
- Nook v1.5
- Roku HD/XD/XDS Streaming Player
- TiVo Wireless Network Adapter