Can I get an e-signature from another institution? I have an e-signature, can I use it?
- It is possible to purchase electronic signature individually. Institutions authorized to obtain electronic signatures can be found at https://www.btk.gov.tr/elektronik-sertifika-hizmet-saglayicilari.
- Public institutions are obliged to obtain their electronic certificates from the Kamu Sertifikasyon Merkezi (KamuSM) affiliated to TÜBİTAK UEKAE in accordance with the Prime Ministry circular.
- If you already have an electronic signature kit, you can use it.
- Individuals have to pay the Certified Electronic Signature (e-signature) fees obtained from alternative institutions.
- If there is a problem in using e-signature certificates obtained individually from authorities other than KamuSM, in EBYS, a notification can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org via e-mail.