-A +A
  Total Views: 12568

How can I obtain a new password?

If you are a newly registering student, please refer to usercode.cc.metu.edu.tr and useraccount.metu.edu.tr

If you are a special student, you may apply at room B-14 in the  Computer Center with your temporary ID card and sign in to get your new password.

If you are faculty or admin staff, you should first get a UserCode Application Form from your unit or departmental computer coordinator and fill it out. After getting the approval of the computer coordinator, you can apply, with your personnel ID, to room B-14 in the Computer Center and get your new password.