-A +A
  Total Views: 8254

I lost my e-signature / it was stolen, my credentials have been updated; what should I do?

In case of "Lost/Stolen" or "Credential Update", the user has to pay for the certificate him/herself.

The user can make the transactions for the lost or stolen e-signature certificate him/herself on the http://kamusm.gov.tr ​​page.

(KamuSM does not have Englih Pages; please follow the instructions below)

 - Go to http://kamusm.gov.tr. Click on the Online İşlemler button in the upper right corner.

 - Login with E-Devlet

 - Click on NES İşlemleri

 - Select Bireysel İşlemler

 - Select Başvuru İşlemleri

 - Select Kişi Ödemeli Başvurular

 - Select TC Yükseköğrenim Kurumu

 - Fill in the form by providing the relevant personal information on the upcomig page. (YES must be selected for "Sertifikam Internetten Yayınlansın mı?"); approve and finish the procedure.