-A +A
  Total Views: 8177

I retired, I no longer work at METU, can I get an e-signature?

Since METU is a state institution, memberos of METU can only obtain e-signature through TÜBİTAK KamuSM.

For e-signature requests made from TÜBİTAK KamuSM through our institution, it is required that the person be a full-time or part-time METU staff member.

Personal applications can be made from one of the Electronic Certificate Service providers listed below;

E-Trust (https://www.e-guven.com)

TürkTrust (http://www.turktrust.com.tr)

E-Tugra (http://www.e-tugra.com.tr)

e-SignatureTR (http://www.e-imzatr.com)