— MICROSOFT TEAMS —
To be able to use Microsoft Teams application, it is necessary to have a Microsoft account and METU account to verify your academic status.
By following the steps below, you can register the software and access the training/help documents.
 Note: Support for Microsoft Teams can be requested directly through the Microsoft FastTrack Center service.
To verify your academic status and gain access to Microsoft Teams and other software and services please follow the steps below.
- Go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/education/products/office and enter your metu.edu.tr e-mail address into the field under the text "Enter your school email address".
- Complete the verification processes by following the instructions and the verification code in the e-mail.
- Follow the instructions on the website. After verification of an alternative e-mail and/or phone number, your Microsoft account is ready to use.
After creating your Microsoft account with your METU account, Microsoft Teams will be accessible.
Download >> Teams for work or school
The following training documents can be reviewed regarding the use of Microsoft Teams.
The following help videos on Microsoft Teams can also be viewed.
A. Class and Assignment Setup Using Microsoft Team
- How to create a new class using Microsoft Teams?
- How to assign assignments to students using Microsoft Teams?
B. Using Microsoft Teams to Create A Class Online
- How to use the Share option to submit training content?
- How to use Whiteboard to make education interactive?
- How to record a meeting for replay and for your own knowledge base?
- How to get the participant list of recorded meetings?
C. Installing Microsoft Teams Live Events for Large-Scale Seminars
Contact us: https://itsupport.metu.edu.tr/