-A +A
  Total Views: 15245

My smartcard is broken, what should I do?

When your smart ID card is broken or physically damaged, your smart ID card is changed for a certain fee. To renew your ID card, you can apply for a new card by using cardinfo website (https://cardinfo.metu.edu.tr/). To take your printed new card, you can apply to Student Affairs Office if you are a student and to Directorate of Personnel Affairs if you are a METU staff. You can get information about the documents required to apply for a new ID card from related offices.