-A +A
  Total Views: 11182

What to do, to make use of the services provided by the CC?

The academic/administrative staff who would like to work via the Central Systems or access the Internet should first fill out the User Code Application Form and have it authorized by the department/unit administrators and submit it to Room B-14 at the CC during working hours, presenting their ID card, in order to get their user code and password. Having this code the academic/administrative staff can; send and receive e-mail, affiliate in electronic communication lists or news groups, utilize the software which run on central systems or transfer files using FTP services. They may access any service available on the Academic/Student Information Services System.