Total Views: 13813
On which platforms can I use my METU user code and password?
You can use your user code and password;
- to connect/reach to services provided by the METU-CC:
- Reading E-mail (Horde, Squirrelmail, e-mail programs incorporating POP3/IMAP - https://faq.cc.metu.edu.tr/groups/e-mail-programs)
- Accessing electronic lists (https://faq.cc.metu.edu.tr/groups/electronic-lists).
- Designing web pages (https://faq.cc.metu.edu.tr/faq/how-can-i-create-web-pages-using-my-metu-...).
- Using PC Rooms (http://pc-room.cc.metu.edu.tr) which are operated by the Computer Centre.
- Our students can access Student Portal to register courses interactively or follow announcements and personal data. (https://student.metu.edu.tr).
- Academic staff can access METU-SIS (https://sis.metu.edu.tr/)
- Accessing Learning Management System (ODTÜCLASS - https://odtuclass.metu.edu.tr)
- Utilizing METU Portal (https://portal.metu.edu.tr)
- Reaching most of services provided by METU units.