— GRADESCOPE —
Gradescope offers online and AI-assisted grading tools for higher education. The grading software offers tools for grading written exams, homework assignments, and auto-grading submitted code. Gradescope helps instructors seamlessly administer and grade all of their assessments, whether online or in-class. Gradescope supports variable-length assignments (problem sets & projects) as well as fixed-template assignments (worksheets, quizzes, bubble sheets, and exams).
Account - How do I access?
To create your account, please follow the steps below:
- Go to https://www.gradescope.com/
- Click the “Sign Up” button and sign up as an “Instructor” or “Student”
- Check your inbox for an email from Gradescope
- Click on the “set your password” link and create your password
- You can access your account now.
Gradescope is also integrated with ODTÜClass. From ODTÜClass, you can add an Gradescope activity and use.
Resources & Links
Please refer to below articles and short videos for detailed help documents/instructions related to Gradescope.
- Get Started Page - A series of short how-to videos
- Help Center - Written help documentation and FAQ articles available in searchable help center
- Remote Assessment FAQ Guide - Guide and answers to commonly asked questions for delivering assessments remotely
- Recorded Gradescope Workshop - A recording of a previous "Get Started with Gradescope for Remote Assessment" with chapters to easily navigate
- Monthly Open Workshops - Anyone can sign up for our Get Started Workshop hosted every Wednesday at 3pm BST.
- User Experience Videos - A series of instructors sharing their experience using Gradescope
- Student Walkthrough of Gradescope - 15-minute walkthrough of the student experience with chapters for easily navigating
- Bubble sheet assignments - Guidance on how to use this type of assignments
- Basics with Bubble sheet assignments
 Note: For more help with Gradescope, please email vendor support at firstname.lastname@example.org
 Note: From the Language drop-down menu, you can select your preferred language as Turkish. (https://www.gradescope.com/account/edit)
 Note: There is no "similarity check" for an essay task uploaded on Gradescope. In order to get a similarity report, our instructors can either use their account on turnitin.com or they must create a Turnitin assignment on Moodle by using the Moodle-Turnitin integration.
Contact us: https://itsupport.metu.edu.tr/